Established in 1963, Clysar is wholly owned by Cove Point Portfolio Holdings. Clysar manufactures films for a wide variety of packaging applications. Today, our product line includes a complete portfolio of distinctly different and innovative films. Clysar has worldwide operations with over 300 employees at manufacturing facilities located in Clinton, Iowa.
There are very real differences between shrink film brands. With every roll of Clysar® film, you can “Expect the Best.” Here are a few reasons why:
- Industry-leading clarity, gloss, consistency
- ISO 9001:2008 certified quality
- FDA/USDA approved packaging
- FSSC 22000 certified
- Stability/reliability—Clysar® shrink film won’t discolor, or become brittle with age and freezing temperatures
- Made in the USA—Clysar® shrink wrap is a domestic product not vulnerable to shortages, delays or other supply reliability challenges