Areas We Serve
Viking Plastic Packaging, Inc. serves the American Midwest with full-service packaging and turnkey solutions designed to maximize production and profits for clients.
The regions where we currently operate include:
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
We also serve a wide variety of industries, including food and beverage, e-commerce, distribution, fulfillment and consumer goods.
What We Do
Our team focuses on bringing localized solutions to you. We’re proud to support the Midwest business community with our headquarters based out of Mendota Heights, Minnesota. We provide one-on-one services for our packaging solutions and maintenance so you can connect with a specialist who understands your operations. Our regional facilities allow for easy access to services and material supplies when you need them most.
Whether you need Minnesota commercial packaging solutions and service or support for your Iowa business, we have you covered. Viking Plastic Packaging, Inc. is a full-service provider that can provide specialized solutions for your company or an end-to-end comprehensive solution. Our service offerings include:
- New equipment: From the Dakotas to Wisconsin, we offer cutting-edge premium packaging technology like laser coders and automatic pack and seal systems.
- Used equipment: Our extensive supply network provides the finest original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and aftermarket parts to your Midwest operation for time and cost-efficiency.
- Materials: We stock premium packaging consumables from shrink film to pallet wrap and case sealing tape to keep your packaging line running at optimal production while prolonging equipment lifespan.
- Parts and service: As a full-service packaging solutions company outside St. Paul, we provide comprehensive technical support, equipment refurbishing and replacement and spare parts services for your operation’s packaging line equipment.
Our Approach to Premium Packaging Solutions for Midwest Businesses
Viking Plastic Packaging, Inc. follows a time-honored method for helping our Midwest partners find the equipment and materials that best match their products.
The process we follow includes three steps:
- Technology: First, our specialists find the correct brand and model of technology that will fit your industry segment.
- Process: Then, we harness this technology by adapting your infrastructure to use the latest and greatest products in your manufacturing process,
- Efficiency: Next, the specialist team searches for ways to optimize automation for your company. When we install your equipment, we analyze your workflow to improve your packaging line efficiency. Even after installation, our specialists are long-term partners for comprehensive packaging solutions, maintenance and supplies.
Benefits of Personalized Premium Service
The team at Viking Plastic Packaging, Inc. believes in customer service as a core value. We focus on local regions throughout the Dakotas, Iowa, Wisconsin and Minnesota, so we can connect with people in person and provide them with product outcomes that meet their needs.
When you use our commercial packaging solutions for the Dakotas and other Midwest states, you gain:
- Hands-on experience: When combined, our technical team has over 100 years of experience troubleshooting, repairing and refurbishing packaging equipment.
- Parts supply network: Our parts supply network only provides hand-selected OEM and aftermarket parts so you can have peace of mind with cost and efficiency.
- Rebuilding: When you have a damaged machine, our consultants will advise you whether it’s better to purchase new or refurbish. Then our experts will walk through every step of rebuilding the machine and create a job personalized to your specifications.
Find Commercial Packaging Solutions Near You Today
Viking Plastic Packaging, Inc. offers commercial packaging solutions services to industries across the Midwest. Whether you need Wisconsin commercial packaging equipment solutions or service support in North Dakota, we’re here to help. We bring a local touch to every partnership we make and maximize your productivity for minimal cost.
Want to learn more about services in your region? You can write to us with questions or schedule a visit to meet with a packaging specialist in person for a chat.