SQ Series CO2 Laser Coding Systems
Squid Ink’s SQ-10 and SQ-30 laser coding systems are designed for high speed food and beverage, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, and other primary coding applications. Utilizing Squid Ink’s CO2 lasers, these packaging coders can permanently mark onto paper, cardboard, plastic, glass, wood, coated metal, leather and more, making laser coding on packaging easier than ever.
- Permanent coding of text, time and date, bar codes, serial numbering and more
- Quick and easy installation for both stationary and moving products
- Easily fits into production environments where space is limited
- Laser head can be rotated 90° in less than 5 minutes
SQ-50F Fiber Laser Coding System
Squid Ink’s SQ-50F fiber laser coding system is designed for high speed automotive, electronics, medical, aerospace, and other primary coding applications. The SQ-50F laser can permanently mark onto ceramics, plastics, matte metals, rubber, composite material, and more.
Code Generation Features
- Scribing technology produces non-dot matrix, razor sharp marks on a variety of substrates
- Ability to mix different fonts and logos in a single message
- Multiple line coding allows for flexible message programming
- Discrete coding ability for anti-counterfeiting and traceability
- Ideal coding alternative where CIJ systems are not practical