Viking Plastic Packaging, Inc. is pleased to partner with Lantech® to bring you a full-featured solution for automated case erection.
Benefits of the C-300 Box Erector
The C-300 case erector drives value for your facility in multiple ways, including:
- Higher productivity through an average 233% increase in box-erection speed over manual approaches.
- Reduced workforce injury potential and repetitive movement strain.
- Increased efficiency through enabling your workforce to handle more crucial tasks than box erection.
- Better product protection through more consistent erection results.
C-300 Features and Specs
The C-300 is compatible with regular slotted containers, half-slotted containers and FEFCO-designated 0200 and 0201 boxes. Additional key features and technical specs include:
- Performance speed of 10 cases per minute.
- Minimum case outer dimensions of 200mm L x 150mm W x 150mm C (7 7/8 x 5 7/8 x 5 7/8 inches).
- Maximum case external measurements of 500mm L x 350mm W x 600mm C (19 5/8 x 13 3/4 x 23 5/8 inches).
- Infeed capacity of approximately 200 boxes.
Warranty and Service Details
Lantech offers comprehensive three-year coverage for all parts with unlimited cycle counts. You can also obtain an extended warranty for longer-lasting confidence.
If an issue occurs, contact Viking Plastic Packaging, Inc. for service. We’re the industry’s trusted end-to-end packaging solutions provider, offering supplies, equipment and repair expertise. Our technicians have the skills and resources to get your equipment back into service quickly and accurately, with extensive industry training and access to a large parts inventory.
Contact Viking Plastic Packaging, Inc. for Packaging Solutions
We offer premier-quality equipment and unparalleled industry expertise, drawing on decades of collective experience.