American Film & Machinery’s economy-level LX-100 Shrink Sleeve Label and Tamper Evident Band applicator is for full body and cap, full body, and middle labeling uses.
AFM LX-100 Uses
The AFM LX-100 efficient shrink sleeve applicator is ideal for various industries — consumer and manufactured goods, beauty, food and beverage, chemicals, and pharmaceuticals.
Streamlined Shrink Sleeve Application
The AFM LX-100 is an efficient mandrel-style system that will meet your work demands. The LX-100 is engineered for:
- Versatility: The LX series handles shrink sleeve labeling of various shaped containers and multiple materials. The rollers, cutters and label shooting wheels provide consistent and accurate results regardless of your application.
- Robustness: The compact housing is crafted from premium-grade stainless steel for strength and durability. The design minimizes vibration, offering quiet operation.
- Speed and efficiency: The quick change system enables you to switch mandrels with a crank of a knob. The two-lever cutters also mean minimal downtime to switch.
Simplified Operation and Product Workflow
The LX-100 provides:
- Efficient and precise cutting: The single, diverging blade offers even, smooth cuts at high speeds.
- User-friendly operation: The easy-to-navigate touchscreen interface makes programming product runs straightforward.
- Flexible application: The single-head mandrel is perfect for round or oval, metal, glass and plastic containers.
- Easy adjustments: The hand-operated crank enables you to adjust to any height and conveyor easily.
Request a Free AFM LX-100 Quote
Viking Plastic Packaging, Inc. has been a leading full-service distributor and packaging solutions provider since 1967. Our skilled technicians offer 100-plus years of combined experience in installing, testing, training, integrating and maintaining world-class packaging machinery.
Get started today — request a free quote and demo of LX-100.