Viking Plastic Packaging, Inc. is your trusted partner for resource-maximizing packaging equipment like the Eastey® SB-2EX case taper.
Benefits of the SB-2EX Random Case Taper
The Eastey random case taper delivers numerous business advantages, including:
- More consistent results with less tape waste.
- Higher throughput and increased return on investment through more efficiency.
- Less repetitive strain and injury potential for team members.
- Automatic sensing and adjusting to box sizes for time savings.
SB-2EX Case Taper Specs and Description
This Eastey model meets CE certification requirements and offers two 1/4-horsepower drive motors and an easy-to-thread design. Additional key features include:
- Belt speeds of 75 feet per minute.
- Tape speeds up to 20 cases per minute.
- Tape widths of up to 3 inches and rolls up to 15 inches in diameter.
- Low-maintenance, no-lubrication-needed design.
- Minimum box sizes of 5 L x 4.5 W x 4.5 D inches
- Maximum box sizes of unlimited length plus 23 W x 23 D inches.
Eastey Warranty and Service Information
We proudly partner with equipment manufacturers known for their premier quality. Eastey warrants the tape head for three years and the drive motor, gear reducer and other parts for 12 months.
Viking Plastic Packaging, Inc. is also here to help. We’re a full-service packaging partner, offering solutions for everything from supplies to equipment installation, upkeep and repair. Our technicians are extensively trained and can access a substantial inventory of original equipment manufacturers’ parts to keep your operations moving.
Order Packaging Solutions With Confidence From Viking Plastic Packaging, Inc.
Our team has the expertise and experience to help you identify and implement the best solution for your application.